July 6th


On 7/6/19 we waited for Jessica/ Dr. Black and other people to show up for the trip we were going on. We unloaded everything such as sleeping bags and other gear. Before we left Jessica was waiting for a package, so we went to a store to get some extra supplies. When we returned Jessica was there ready to leave for the big trip. As we entered we saw a brown bear (possible yearling) it ran away as he had been kicked out by his mother. After, we reached camp chaparral there we camped set up our tents and ate smores and talked. After we talked my friends heard me tell stories of Sasquatch, they wanted to hear so I told them some personal stories and stories told by family and close friends after the stories I believe I convinced two people that the creature existed, but most were very skeptical. After listening to all the story’s, we all went to bed.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 13th

July 8th